The Government Printery was established to provide reliable printing, binding and related services for the government and the public. It currently provides the following services:
- Prints and sells official Government Publications that are required by law to the Public, including the Trinidad and Tobago Gazette, Acts of Parliament, Bills, Legal Notices, official Government Forms
- Printing and/or Binding of Books, Forms and other documents to be used by Government Ministries, Departments and Divisions
- Printing of Statutes of Parliament and Trinidad and Tobago Ballot Papers
- Sales to the Public of Government Publications and Forms that are required by law
- Consultancy Services to other Government–owned Printeries.